- Dark Data: data that has been collected, but is unstructured and, therefore, not currently being used.
- Real time Example of Dark Data: One example of dark data is a customer call record. Potentially holding valuable information on a customer’s thoughts and geolocation, these types of records are regularly recorded and stored, but rarely organized or analyzed.
Big Data Science and Analytics for Businesses Today
- The Machine learning and traditional algorithms to analyze the Big data for organization can solve problems in multiple verticals and forecast the business future with greater speed and reliability.Predictive Analytics helps Business Firms to take real time decisions
The Business Analyst in the World of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Most analytical jobs such as that of a Business Analyst (BA) require critical thinking and rethinking decisions based on dynamically changing situations. Can Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning systems branch off to different thinking modes as humans do based on changing parameters?
Who Is Going to Make Money In AI
- Welcome to the AI gold rush! : AI and machine learning will become ubiquitous and woven into the fabric of society. Media headlines tout the stories of how AI is helping doctors diagnose diseases, banks better assess customer loan risks, farmers predict crop yields, marketers target and retain customers, and manufacturers improve quality control.
Don't Data Let Intimidate you..!!
- Intuition is good, but data is better: Many a time we rely on our gut instinct to make decisions. I, professionally, have taken some important decisions that drove business strategy and a few of them have been based purely on gut instinct.
Data Analytics Top Trends in 2018
- Analytics Adoption Rises Among Small Companies: In the SAP survey, 73% and 87% of small and midsize businesses surveyed indicated that their expectations regarding technology investments were met or exceeded.
10 Ways Machine Learning Is Revolutionizing Marketing
- 57% of enterprise executives believe the most significant growth benefit of AI and machine learning will be improving customer experiences and support.
- Analyze and significantly reduce customer churn using machine learning to streamline risk prediction and intervention models.
- By 2020, real-time personalized advertising will be precise and accurate
Predictive Analytics: Reinventing industries – predictive game-changer
- Predictive analytics serves that very purpose by driving mass-scale processes empirically, guiding them with predictions generated from data. Millions of predictions a day improve decisions as to whom to call, mail, approve, test, diagnose, warn, investigate, incarcerate, set up on a date and medicate.
Data lakes: the what, why and how of data lakes.
- A data lake is a place to put all the data enterprises (may) want to gather, store, analyze and turn into insights and action, including structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Data lakes are storage repositories with an analytics and action purpose
Exploring the Impact of AI on Jobs
- In the next few years AI will be creating millions of Jobs for which we have to develop new skills and make significant changes
- Many firms are incorporating AI in to their Business as they can benefit by analytics insights
Deep Learning Here's all you need to know
- Deep Learning is a part of Machine Learning that encompasses machines to learn and acquire skills through Artificial Neural Networks and Algorithms.
- AI as a Service has helped many small organizations to develop their business process and improve their efficiency