- 57% of enterprise executives believe the most significant growth benefit of AI and machine learning will be improving customer experiences and support.
- Analyze and significantly reduce customer churn using machine learning to streamline risk prediction and intervention models.
- By 2020, real-time personalized advertising across digital platforms and optimized message targeting accuracy, context and precision will accelerate.
- Price optimization and price elasticity are growing beyond industries with limited inventories including airlines and hotels, proliferating into manufacturing and services
- Improving demand forecasting, assortment efficiency and pricing in retail marketing have the potential to deliver a 2% improvement in Earnings Before Interest & Taxes (EBIT), 20% stock reduction and 2 million fewer product returns a year