Business owners face innumerable challenges, that are connected to variety of corporate weaknesses , whereas, an Integrated Corporate Performance Management System has the power to enumerate similar stories.
Why EPMS, weaknesses of companies emanate from mis-alignment to under-utilization of capable manpower. Some of roots to many of the 7 dreadful derailers could be identified by exploring the following questions:
- Do you have Clarity on how your business is performing?
- Are you measuring Employees’ Performance using right Metrics?
- Are your employees Aligned to your Corporate Goals?
- Do you know who is contributing most to your Business Performance?
- Are you taking care of your most contributing employees?
- Are you leveraging your “Data Gold-Mine” to your Corporate Advantage?
If any of the above questions result in a non-affirmative response, then you need Corporate Alignment. It generally lacks in any of the following areas:
- Strategy & Direction
- Corporate Goals
- People Management
- Policy Framework
- Process Management
- Information Technology
- Monitoring Systems
A Data Analytics driven Metrics & Measures framework through Employee Performance Monitoring Services (EPMS) can create and maintain robust Alignment.
What is EPMS:
It is a “Framework to smartly Align Corporate Goals through Performance using Management Techniques and Metric & Measures Driven Data Analytics integrated to ERP & Business Applications”. It needs alignment from Goals à People à Roles à Metric à Integrated Data Analysis à Performance. The following picture summarizes Alignment through EPMS: